Extracorporeal fertilization or in vitro fertilization (IVF) is a process by which an egg is fertilized outside of a woman’s body.
Once the required tests have been done and the patient's health allows performing IVF procedure, the actual treatment begins. It can be divided into several stages:
- Superovulation stimulation;
- Puncture of the oocytes;
- Fertilization in the laboratory;
- Embryo transfer.
During the first stage, according to a special protocol, the patient receives medications to stimulate follicle development. This way several eggs mature at the same time, which, in turn, significantly increases the chances of pregnancy. Presence of multiple eggs allows the embryologist to pick the best one for the future fertilization.
The superovulation stimulation is performed through a regular ultrasound check. The second stage of treatment begins when follicles reach maturity, but prior to their spontaneous rupture.
The doctor performs a puncture of follicles of oocytes under the ultrasonic monitoring using a thin needle and collects the eggs, promptly transferring them to the embryology laboratory. This is a painless procedure, since it is performed under anesthesia.
The third stage takes place in the embryology laboratory where obtained eggs are fertilized by partner or donor’s sperm.
After 2-4 days the doctor discusses the quantity and quality of the obtained embryos with the patient, and recommends the number of embryos to be transferred into the uterus. Embryo transfer is the final stage of treatment and is performed under ultrasonic monitoring. It is a painless procedure which requires no anesthesia.
A week later, the embryo implantation takes place followed by development of the pregnancy.
IVF treatment using own eggs
IVF 3 266 EUR
Preliminary check-up, stimulation to induce superovulation, puncture, ICSI and oocytes transfer will take place in ISIDA. You will be under constant supervision of our doctors throughout the entire treatment.
The package includes all required medications to induce superovulation and carry out ICSI.
* The package price will be lower when the stimulation is performed by your doctor in your local clinic and you arrive at ISIDA clinic for the puncture and transfer.
Link to the Price page
Why should you choose us:
- Experience and experts - During 24 years of our work we have gained extensive experience and understanding of the smallest nuances in female anatomy that contribute to the occurrence of pregnancy. Professionalism of embryologists has allowed bringing more than 12,000 babies into this world.
- High rates of pregnancy occurrence - Statistics of treatment success rates corresponds to the best figures of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
- No waiting list We know how important it is for you to have a baby. We make sure that you don’t waste a second on the way toward your dream. ISIDA Clinic provides you with an opportunity to start treatment without waiting.
- Transparency of treatment cost - The pricing often conceals a lot of details which the patients discover after starting the treatment, i.e. additional costs associated with donor preparation, medication cost etc. We understand how important it is to be able to plan own budget and know which expenses to expect, therefore, we have put our services together in standard packages.
If you are recommended to undergo treatment within the standard package, you will not be required to pay any additional fees. If your case turns out to be untypical, you will be able to determine the cost of your treatment in advance and decide whether you wish to proceed with it.
- Individual approach to each patient - The clinic follows the European guidelines. We carefully approach each patient and choose the most appropriate treatment.
- Strict confidentiality - We care about your safety. All of your information shall be kept highly confidential.