The highest treatment success rates, professionalism of our doctors and excellent service quality are among major reasons why foreign patients would choose ISIDA. Moderate prices are another key factor.
For your convenience, the services provided by the clinic are included into the standard packages having a fixed price. In case you already know the most appropriate treatment for you, you can easily determine its cost.
Each package includes all required routine check-ups, medications and ICSI.
If you are not recommended to undergo any additional diagnostic and treatment procedures, you will not be required to pay additional fees in ISIDA clinic.
1. IVF 3 266 EUR
Preliminary check-up, stimulation to induce superovulation, puncture, ICSI and oocytes transfer will take place in ISIDA. You will be under constant supervision of our doctors throughout the entire treatment.
The package includes all required medications to induce superovulation and carry out ICSI.
* The package price will be lower when the stimulation is performed by your doctor in your local clinic and you arrive at ISIDA clinic for the puncture and transfer.
2. IVF with the use of donor oocytes 4 576 EUR
A unique feature of this package is that part of the procedure is performed remotely. You will undergo preliminary check-up at a place of your convenience and send the results back to us. You will have to buy medications to prepare your uterus for the pregnancy yourself.
The package includes all required medications to induce the donor’s superovulation and carry out ICSI.
3. IVF with the use of cryopreserved embryos 580 EUR
This program is carried out for patients who have previously passed IVF or IVF using donor oocytes cycles in the Isida clinic and there are cryopreserved embryos.
If the first attempt was unsuccessful, or you are thinking about a second child, IVF cycle with the cryopreserved embryos would be a choice. Your embryos ready for transfer, and you need to come to Kiev only for 2-3 days.
4. Transport IVF
This is a new unique treatment method with the use of donor cells.
In our clinic the donor will be prepared and a puncture of oocytes will be performed. We will carry out insemination using your partner or donor’s sperm. Obtained embryos will be delivered to your clinic by courier service.
This is a special treatment requiring close coordination between the clinics. If you are interested in this option, please inform your doctor and ask him or her to contact us for coordination of the entire process.
Treatment packages are most affordable in Europe. This is explained by following factors:
- Relatively inexpensive cost of the services provided by health care personnel, when compared to other European countries. This factor, however, has nothing to do with the quality of services and is simply a peculiarity of the local labor market;
- Special terms of cooperation with the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. The large patient flow allows them to offer our clinic the minimum prices. In turn, we apply no extra charges to medication prices, for the keystone of our business is the provision of high quality medical services, and not the sale of pharmaceuticals;
- Relatively inexpensive donor services;
- Clinic’s profitability rate: we maintain the balance. Our main task is to help as many people as possible to experience the joy of parenthood.
|In vitro fertilization with the use of donor’s oocytes with medications for recipient – 1st attempt
||3 920,00 EUR
|In vitro fertilization with the use of donor’s oocytes without medications for recipient – 1st attempt
||3 660,00 EUR
|In vitro fertilization with the use of own donor’s oocytes with medications for recipient 1
||3 110,00 EUR
|In vitro fertilization with the use of own donor’s oocytes without medications for recipient 1
||1 840,00 EUR
|In vitro fertilization (with medications) –1st attempt
||2 610,00 EUR
|In vitro fertilization in natural cycle with the transfer of cryopreserved embryos (IVF+CRYO) (with medicine) – 1st attempt
||2 406,00 EUR
|Oocytes freezing with medications
||3 500,00 EUR
|Oocyte freezing without medications
||1 149,50 EUR
|Intracytoplasmic sperm injection of oocyte (ICSI)
|Storage of cryopreserved materials (sperm, embryos, ovules) (12 months)
|PGD (Preimplantation genetic diagnosis) involving 5 chromosomes to detect the most common aneuploidies
||1 150,00 EUR
|PGD (Preimplantation genetic diagnosis) involving 8 chromosomes to detect the most common aneuploidies
||1 437,50 EUR